The Razor Pocket Rocket is a mini version of a high performance street racing bike. It packs a ton of fun in a small package, and does it in a much more affordable and quieter manner than gas-powered pocket bikes.
Razor’s popular mini pocket bike has been a big hit. It’s been featured in Time and Sports Illustrated for Kids, and with good reason. This mini bike has sleek, aerodynamic lines inspired by European racing bikes.
Admittedly, it’s not a large bike (hence the name “Pocket Rocket”). But as the cliche goes – Size Doesn’t Matter! Well, not in this case at least. The Razor Pocket Rocket gives you great performance in that small package, but isn’t so fast to be too scary. As with all bikes, electric or otherwise, be careful and wear all safety equipment.
And also as with other bikes, check all local laws regarding operation. One HUGE advantage of the Pocket Rocket and all other Razor electric products is that they’re FAR quieter than similar gas-powered ride-ons. Just try running around your subdivision in a screaming gas pocket bike – your neighbors might form a lynch mob. Not so with the sleek and quiet Pocket Rocket.
Features of the Razor Pocket Rocket
* Scaled down street bike design carries riders up to 170 pounds
* Powerful fun at speeds up to 15 MPH
* Large 10-inch pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
* High torque motor with single-speed, chain-driven motor for quiet operation
* Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
* Sleek, stylish European racing bike-inspired design
* Twist-grip acceleration control and hand-operated rear brake for intuitive operation
* Product Weight: 42 lbs
* Assembled Product Dimensions: 36’³ x 20’³ x 21’³
* 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery systems
* Rechargeable UL approved battery and charger included
* Minor assembly required, tools included
The Razor Pocket Rocket is ready ‘” just grab your helmet, rev it up, and take that whirlwind spin around the block. Given it’s low profile, be sure to use it in controlled environments. Naturally, as with other products such as the Ground Force line of go karts, Razor doesn’t recommend these for public roads. Good advice. Use your best judgment and operate safely, and you’ll be rewarded with tons of fun.
Things that are great about it
* Solid performance, reliable Razor quality
* Sleek, stylish racing design
* Versatile ‘” sized for younger riders but able to perform for older ones also
* Agile and maneuverable for a thrilling ride
* Much quieter and easier to use than similarly-sized gas dirt bikes
* Power and torque to handle true off-road and motocross situations
Things that could be better
* Could be a bit much for very young or inexperienced riders
* Battery performance is good but not great compared to other Razors
* Low profile requires caution ‘” not recommended for public roads
The Pocket Rocket mini bike is a neat, sleek little speedster that, pound for pound, can stand up with the best of them. It has enough power and performance to provide an awesome ride, but without the truly scary speed of gas-powered pocket bikes. And unlike those loud, messy screamers, you won’t make the whole neighborhood hate with this quiet bike. Also, you won’t have to mess with mixing oil and gasoline. Just plug and go!
The Razor Pocket Rocket mini-motorcycle pocket bike is a whole lotta fun in a pretty small package. With the proper safety gear and in a controlled environment, it will give you plenty of racing-inspired thrills and do it in a FAR cleaner and quieter package than gas-powered pocket bikes. If you want real racing design in a quiet, fun, and affordable mini bike, the Razor Pocket Rocket may just be the bike for you.
Source by Sam F.