Here's what. Electric bike kits are the safest and most fun way to build up your cardio health. Here is my Need to Know E-Bikes list.
- An electric bike lets you build physical strength gradually and safely, as doctors recommend, by making your pedaling easier or by letting the electric bike motor take over pedaling completely until you are ready to pedal again.
- You can buy an electric motor kit for your bike much cheaper than a new electric bicycle.
- Ride until you get tired and then flip a switch and let the electric bike motor kit take over.
- Or choose an e-bike kit that senses when you're pedaling harder and kicks in to assist and lets you gradually build up to pedaling more and more on the motor less.
- Ride past all the other bikers at 15 mph for up to 20 miles with a smile (or smirk) on your face.
- Ride as far or farther than the other riders and up hills with a smile (or smirk) on your face.
- Ride past the auto parking lot and right up to the front door with a smile (or smirk) on your face.
- Ride past the gas stations with a smile (or smirk) on your face.
- Put a "Save The Planet" on your bike bumper with a smile (or smirk) on your face.
- Brag about how bicycle mechanics are much less expensive than auto mechanics with a smile (or smirk) on your face.
- Attach a trailer to your bike and ride to the grocery and hardware store with a smile (or smirk) on your face.
- Brag about the car you bought 20 year ago and have only put 40,000 miles on with a smile (or smirk) on your face.
- Brag about your new trim looking body and muscled legs with a smile (or smirk) on your face.
The most important thing to remember is that you will be getting the benefits of a regular, fun, effective exercise that builds and strengthens your body, heart, and lungs gradually with no worries about over doing it.
It becomes regular due to it is fun, and the more fun an exercise is, the more likely you will do it regularly.
It's fun because you can ride for 20 miles and explore new vistas without getting so tired.
It's effective because exercising the largest muscles (leg muscles) is the most efficient way to strengthen heart and lungs.
There have been thousands of e-bikes sold in American this year and if sales continue at this pace the e-bike will one day be the premier mode of transport in the US.
Source by Sm Clark